- Source code audit of mev-boost is nearing completion
- v0.7.0 released: https://github.com/flashbots/mev-boost/releases/tag/v0.7.0
- json logging (-json), and custom loglevel (-loglevel) #175
- Add auto releaser for docker image #173 (by Luca)
- registerValidator: remove signature check, leave up for relay #176
- Simplify OK responses across handlers #171 + improved error and ok response (with error handling) #177
- Add relays statuses calls in boost status endpoint #172
- Now Docker images for both
- v0.2.0 released: https://github.com/ethereum/builder-specs/releases/tag/v0.2.0
- getHeader: 204 (no content) response if no header is available #34
- Discussions about open vs sealed bid auction (several interesting new comments about sealed-bid vs open auction). Also discussed on the Consensus-layer Call 90, pros and cons to each approach (see also Ben’s call notes).
- Consider running builder software through the Merge testing #32
- bid: change pubkey and include relay_pubkey #30 (decided to not change the BuilderBid structure for now)
- How long should validators wait for a payload from a builder? #35 (Teku sharing their internal timeouts and asking for review)
- How frequently do validator registrations need to be published? #24
- Relay API Spec received and incorporated feedback on the first draft
- Special shoutout to Luca G.F. for a number of contributions to the mev-boost codebase ❤️
Testing and implementation
- Prysm is nearing completion of builder-specs integration, and is already proposing blocks on Kiln using it. See also the code here, will be merged in the develop branch soon.
- Flashbots builder+relay for Sepolia is up and running, waiting for the merge. If you are running sepolia validators, you can test mev-boost on transition!
Consensus-Layer client implementation status
Running on testnets
Content and education
- First issue of the weekly mev-boost status update was published last Friday. See also the list of all previous mev-boost status updates.
- Lido: [Proposal] Optimal MEV Policy for Lido
⚙️ Help us test mev-boost and our relay+builder on the upcoming Sepolia testnet merge, as well as on the existing Kiln and Ropsten networks.